Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Theatre quote of the day for Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pyle at the 2012 Eddie Awards
en.wikipedia.org
Share on Google+

The quote of the day took Labor Day off.

"I feel more comfortable when I'm somebody else, I think. When I'm taking a picture as myself, the whole idea of taking a headshot, to me, feels very false."

"It's so fun to do theater, because as opposed to television, you just keep doing it again and again and again - every night. Sometimes it lands beautifully, and sometimes it lands just beside of it. It's like throwing a horseshoe. It's great fun."

"I find more of an authenticity in people who are a little strange - so I really like characters who are just the tiniest bit weird. I find enormous comfort in that - someone who's kind of normal just doesn't feel as true." - Missi Pyle

No comments: