Friday, August 09, 2013

Theatre quotes of the day for Friday, August 9th, 2013

Photo: Justin Hoch, 2009
en.wikipedia.org
Share on Google+:

"I love theater work because of the immediate effect your performance has on the audience. And I love the repetition; I love getting on the same stage for more than a month and reciting the same lines, trying to make a small or large step towards an improvement in my acting."

"I'm not qualified to do anything else. So there better be another job. I'm kind of stuck now. I'm enjoying my life and I'm enjoying my work, and I'm enjoying the fact that the work I'm doing is garnering some interest and that's great. I just hope that it continues."

"The worst thing that an actor can do is go into any project with a lack of respect for the material. You can have an opinion about it, but you have to respect yourself in doing it." - Alfred Molina

No comments: