Thursday, August 29, 2013

Theatre quotes of the day for Thursday, August 29, 2013

joycedewitt.com
Share on Google+:

"I reckon I probably worked for Euripides a long time ago. I do think we have many Earth walks and it's possible that he's an old friend. Does that sound too stupid for words? Quite frankly I think I've been an actor in so many lifetimes."

"Hollywood is a very interesting place to deal with. And having been a theatre person, I was quite surprised by the slipperiness of some people in Holly-weird. There was a part of me that just said, 'If this is the way the game is played, I'm not sure I want to play it.'"

"Shirley Maclaine once said that she didn't want to be a big star, just a long star. That's what I want too." - Stage, film, and TV actress Joyce DeWitt, best known for her role as "Janet Wood" in Three's Company

No comments: