Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Theatre quotes of the day for Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Olivia Williams at the
60th Berlin International Film Festival, 2010
Share on Google+:

"My father was king of the guidebooks and our holidays were always planned, taking us from a great gallery to an ace cafe to a beautiful view. And as an actor, I loathe improvisation because there's no structure and no one knows what's going on."

"I've been lucky enough to kiss three James Bonds on screen: Pierce Brosnan, George Lazenby and Daniel Craig."

"From a very young age, I wanted to get up on stage whenever I went to the theatre - the actors just seemed to be having so much fun. One of my worries about theatre, in fact, is that the actors are quite often having more fun than the audience." - Olivia Williams

No comments: